Wednesday, May 2, 2007

We're Moving

It's official. We are moving. Let's just say we are not content where we are. And by "We" I mean Akshai and I. We would like to cook, to have our own space, to feel more independent, to be out on our own. So, we are looking for an apartment, and I am absolutely stoked about it. I would love to live with Chileans too, but we are looking for a three bedroom so that we may have a guest bedroom for all of you who come visit!! Also, if I end up staying then I can rent out the other rooms once Akshai leaves, and that will be fun too. Ok--so there will be many more updates on this because we are trying to move within the next week or so. Wish Us Luck!!!!

Next up: my blog about the DESERT!!! I WENT SAND BOARDING-Wait til you see like the 300 pictures I took- stay tuned. it should be up sometime tonight! seriously-sand boarding!

No comments: