Sunday, April 22, 2007

Coming Soon:

*me singing Karaoke
*Rotary International: Otherwise known as Da Bomb, why I love Rotary, and why I love Chile (but way less cheezy)
*10 reasons (only ten because although there are millions I have to leave some for a certain Holiday Blog that's coming up)
why I have the MOST AMAZING MOM that I don't deserve who should be given a trophy or chocolate or better yet a vacation for one to some place where some large harry-chested man named Sven (or dad-but that grosses me out) gives her a back massage while she sips on Pina Coladas and listens to Jon Secada's greatest hits playing softly in carribean breeze.
*AKA The Package
*my master's class that Rocks My Socks Off
*Chile and Me: Destined to be together longer than we orignially thought????"
and
*MOVING: the split, end, or the beginning (we really are!!!)

1 comment:

kara Q said...

oh this is going to be good :)