Wednesday, April 4, 2007

fever

hey everyone,

just wanted to say sorry haven't posted yet. I had a test this morning, and I'm pretty rotten sick. I've had a fever for most of the day--but i have a lot to tell you. hopefully, will be feeling well enough tomorrow to write before we leave for the volcano. nothing makes you more home sick than actually getting sick-I just need my mom or my grams, you know? just need a hug--and do Not need a small chilean woman fretting over me and giving me different types of herbal teas once every hour. luckily, nothing makes you feel a little better more than a thin mint girl scouts cookie (thanks mom!).

alright-going to pass out-will try to write tomorrow! have to tell you about beer fest and my encounter with my x-salsa partner who asked me to be his chilean girlfriend.

stay tuned,

mere

No comments: