Monday, October 8, 2007

still no internet. . .

This internet thing is getting rediculous. I´ve almost been in my apartment for two months now and still nada. I mean the worse part is that they just keep saying that they are coming and then don´t show up. AHHHHHHHH and the internet connection i was "borrowing" by leaning out over my balcony with a kung fu grip on my laptop now has a password. great. I´m stressed right now because I´m trying to prepare for this big and scary interview for the masters program I have on Oct. 31st (so birthday fun will have to be postponed). I´m pretty terrified about it, but I just keep telling myself that I should breathe because no matter what word I conjugate incorrectly or whichever poet whose name I butcher, I´m here because I want to learn. . . and that´s what matters right????

Went to the movies last night with Nico and his mom. we saw the evan almighty movie. hilarious, even dubbed. alright. gotta go to class.

miss you guys.

happy birthday Mac yesterday.

una aurora,
mere

No comments: